Here at Diane Crump, Equine Sales, we take your privacy seriously.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register to place an ad on our site.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, and other personal information. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use this information for internal management purposes only and never for sending unwanted solicitations or spam. Your information is kept entirely confidential with us and will never be sold or rented to anyone outside of our company.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Our server may set and access cookies on your computer.
- We use proprietary server side coding to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with our products and services.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.